IGNORED

wAgAwAgA - The Reed Cutter

Guest splagawaga

Guest splagawaga

This is a new track ive been working on the past 2 days. the main sketch is pretty much finished im just deciding what to add to the end section. i think it could be a good track to play live.

Any suggestion would be welcomed, thanks.

www.samosborn.com/downloads/the_reed_cutter.mp3

waga

edit: i had a really weird dream about this track last night. i was editing it and adding more parts etc and they all sounded great. but as i woke up it all disappeared and i cant remember wtf any of it sounded like. got the same feeling as when your computer crashes and u lose a whole section because u forgot to save. . . . .

Guest dorian concept

loverly! ..

esp. dig-ing the shuffled-beatwork

could try hitting it up with somekinda hook-lineish melody or chord transition

but i feel that i def works the way tis allready

yoi, niceness! def. looking fwd tou hearing more

ive never managed tou realize any musical idea that i had in a dream ..

kinda upsets me, .. so i know how yous feel

Guest yan_g

IRAIL: like the intro, weird, sounds like an electronic music jungle trip. v. good when the beat enters, love that distorted kick. the work with the birds is fun but its weirdness prevents me from listening to it as a melody and makes me lose my concentration, the track's fleeing away from me... deserves several listens i guess. love the change @ 3:28. it's got freshness in its moisture. the track needs development, it was a pleasant listen, i really had images of jungle in my head. looking forward to hearing some more :)

Archived