Guest Eggylips

Guest tht! tne

i like how bad astronomer has a little

section abruptly enter near the end. it

makes me wish the track goes on long

er. also i like how the tracks fade in it

seems as though theyre part of one co

hesive whole for that reason. these trx

are really easy to listen to and melodic.

Guest horse

just listened to these, really really liking them. same as above wanted bad astronomer to go on longer, kind of just ends...

Guest Jac Y Jymper

bad astronomer does last longer trust me

all my works are made smaller, most tracks go on into 20-60 mins

shame thats not accepted :p

Guest misspurkiss

see now im feelin a wee bit schizo.. cos im lovin this, sounds fucking beautiful and what makes my head go into nice places and lovely lovely but... also im gettin a teeny bit bored of lots (and lots and lots) of artists i havent heard before coming out with some really nice shit but it just sounds like more autechre from various periods..? i mean im not sayin thats a bad place to be, i cant make music that would pass as autechre, but is that where u wanna be? x

Guest misspurkiss

on more listening that sounded a bit harsh because this is truly fucking delicious music I am loving.. its a shame u didnt get there first!!!! (but its still more autechre at the moment in my head..sorry)x

Guest Jac Y Jymper

max patchy drum sounds without max yeah

with a melody... or without if that would add to the minimalism for you? who needs melody cluttering things up inside out, or minimlising maximum possiblities? i should try leaving some more stuff out next time, who needs to program when i could just remove a few beats to escape that corner of minimalist country they call jon land, or not program beats at all and eat on the fruits of invisible max patches.

cheers though :)

Archived