IGNORED

Soulseek Artists Website Released

Guest psy-sci

Guest psy-sci

Hi,

After a long time of confusion and technical problems I have gotten everything worked out now i think.

I did everything myself with the new website.

http://soulseekartists.com

It contains:

the link to past releases including the latest 1 minute massacre release 1mmv3 2 (cds)

A shoutbox for interacting with other artists, posting your new work, showing whatever cool stuff u find on youtube etc...

A Podcast 1st one is Lackluster Live at lab30 2006 - im putting together mixes and releasing random podcasts, id like to get guest djs to make podcasts for me to be released here, post your latest live recording or whatever.

Projects - I have made a upload script capable of handle small samples which is perfect for the 1 second massacre project. So you can participate in that and check out the past 1 second massacre project.

The Future - im going to constantly update the website with whatever i can think of that might be interesting for people. Im making a reviews section for people to post releases and reviews of them. Id like to put together more compilations, i have lots of ideas for projects. you can check them out on the blog on myspace

Soulseek Artists is a project to help develop new artists, interact with other artists like you, release compilations by the community, overall just promote and encourage new art and development of art.

Thanks everyone and hope you can come by and participate :)

Archived