IGNORED

For those of you who like to headbang

Guest Mutual Lines

Guest Mutual Lines

as well as knob twiddle, click on my myspace. there's a shitty sound clip of new stuff, a music video clip of old shows, a medley of our first ep i made with pro tools and a couple of older tracks. oh and if this helps:

"About Mutual Lines: Mutual Lines are back for more shenanigans. Popcorn vocals in a fine blood mist covered morning soundtrack, featuring fire and fury as fire and fury. If cloning were accepted, all the classic movies re-done today would have the same actors. I just found out they made an Ernest in Africa. Please post a review of this film, Vern."

Thank you.

Guest joshier
as well as knob twiddle, click on my myspace. there's a shitty sound clip of new stuff, a music video clip of old shows, a medley of our first ep i made with pro tools and a couple of older tracks. oh and if this helps:

"About Mutual Lines: Mutual Lines are back for more shenanigans. Popcorn vocals in a fine blood mist covered morning soundtrack, featuring fire and fury as fire and fury. If cloning were accepted, all the classic movies re-done today would have the same actors. I just found out they made an Ernest in Africa. Please post a review of this film, Vern."

Thank you.

you could have at least bothered to put in the link.

• 4 months later...

Archived