IGNORED

Fruity TS-404

Guest TI-86

Guest Mental Eclipse

I finally finished organizing all my VST's for use in "Live", however I can't seem to move the "TS-404" from FL Studio. I'm not sure why, but It seems like its part of the program and not a separate plug-in like the rest of the fruity instruments. Does anyone know of any VST-synths that sound/act like the "TS-404" that I can use as a VST for other programs???

Guest Glass Plate

ts-404 souns hella cheesey most of the time any how. (I still use it some times sadly, along with many of the other shitty FL vst's)

Guest Mental Eclipse
ts-404 souns hella cheesey most of the time any how. (I still use it some times sadly, along with many of the other shitty FL vst's)

Yeah, I've been testing out some other synths that have a similar feel but blow the TS-404 away in terms of quality. I guess I'm just going to miss the ability to use the "Cut/Rez meter on the step sequencer" to make the TS-404 bounce around like crazy. I've always liked how sensitve the TS-404 was for that reason.

Archived