IGNORED

Grooves interview

Guest Moebius

Guest Moebius

In another "everything old is new again", I spotted an interview from Grooves magazine around the Geogaddi era that has not, to my knowledge, previously been noticed. The odd thing is that it's not exactly an original interview; rather, it's a "collage" (in the author's words) of the band's statements from other interviews. But it's still interesting, because two of those interviews are ones not seen before.

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.solesides.com/winblad/boards%20...cgrooves08.html

Strange that I missed it, I've long known about solesides, they have copies of many of the old BoC interviews.

I've added it to the BoCWiki Interviews page, although I'm not certain of the exactly date of the issue (Grooves Issue 08).

I'm now looking to track down the two interviews discovered from this one:

* Alternative Press interview by Philip Sherburn

* The Fader Japan interview by Nobuki Nishiyama

• 2 weeks later...
Guest J76MC

BOC had granted an 'x' number of interviews at the time and whomever at Grooves that was lined up to interview them never received the chance. So as a result, the interview that was in Grooves was completely fabricated from other questions and information that had been previously asked.

Archived