IGNORED

Tremelo min

Jaffa

Guest ccfeln

Tremelo Min:

Yup. Goes to prove that sometimes you just strike something simple and great, because that first synth melody on its own

is already good, what a start (0:14). Then that other synth melody (1:17) also does it, great, and you just dont need to complicate (not playing off the work here, on the contrary)

Well done, thumbs up.

(Only criticism, the end, i think a simple fade with all elements in place is better than what you did, try it!)

(1:59, synth _perhaps_ too loud)

Guest yan_g
tremelo min: thought it started pretty terrible, but you never know what to expect next to such a simple beat. the synths do it pretty good, the panning is nice. i think that the second melody (1:17) could've been acompanied by changes in the sounds, some drums backing up those already in place, or some other synths, added or replacing. the next synth at about 1:55 is pretty nice, like the vibe. i would've just enjoyed more variation in the beat. there is one note that sounds out of key (maybe because of the delay, dunno). imo this track deserves some more development. i hear a little unexploited potential.

Archived