IGNORED

one man disco crew & sekzTacid

After transfuring side 2 of my Acid Cassette to my laptop to clean up the track lengths

i decided to give anyone/everyone a 2 track taster - to let people see what it's like, though it's not all like this, but genrally fun with acid

besides the cassette IS free and 90 minutes worth of dynamic acid, if you want one give me a a shout - pm or e-mail - i'd be happy to help you out with one

the quality will be better then this, if you have a problem with it!

One man disco Crew

http://huzzitac.kaen.org/acid/one%20man%20disco%20crew.mp3

and

sekzTacid

http://huzzitac.kaen.org/acid/sekzTacid.mp3

Enjoy

Chris

Guest Iain C

I already told you on MSN but yeah, I agree with Brian, the second track is really awesome the way it builds up. And the glitchy swearing should really be standard procedure for electronic music.

here is another on

Eta Carinae

http://huzzitac.kaen.org/acid/Eta%20Carinae.mp3

on the mental tip -

-

one man disco crew was a live track i did to some girl over msn and i recorded it

the 2nd is an acid/alternitive version of -

http://huzzitac.kaen.org/SEKTZvers2.mp3

I have to say it "One man disco Crew" is so similar in spirit to some Chaos A.D and Ceephax material its kinda freaky. Although generally I'm pretty down with your obsessive acid spirit I would say. I probably need to download these tracks u keep posting up. Sort of like the spirit and diy feel of this tune! Reminds definitely of Chaos AD and Ceephax.

I have to say it "One man disco Crew" is so similar in spirit to some Chaos A.D and Ceephax material its kinda freaky. Although generally I'm pretty down with your obsessive acid spirit I would say. I probably need to download these tracks u keep posting up. Sort of like the spirit and diy feel of this tune! Reminds definitely of Chaos AD and Ceephax.

cheeers

you'll be up for a tape then?

cheeers

Yeah if you want to send me one. Problem is I'll probably struggle to play it as I literally have about one tape device working now which doesn't even rewind or foward!!!

cheeers

Yeah if you want to send me one. Problem is I'll probably struggle to play it as I literally have about one tape device working now which doesn't even rewind or foward!!!

well thats ok, i can do a Cd-r of people wanting th cassette but dont have/like cassette tapes no problemo

well thats ok, i can do a Cd-r of people wanting th cassette but dont have/like cassette tapes no problemo

I'll pm you an address to send a Cd-r or tape to soon. Cheers.

Archived