IGNORED

The Worst Song EVER

Guest Morgan

Guest Morgan

I'd like to make music like this narrated for children or something. Eh, maybe less intense than this for kids. Here's the story:

The devil composes a dreadful and bizarre song and challenges anyone to play along. Christina shows up on His door with her violin, but the Devil's orchestra overwhelms her as she falters and is driven to insanity.

I know the story is semi-stolen but it would still be neat.

Interesting. I quite liked the very minimal scratchy weirdness of this. From your description I was initially very let down because I was envisioning a lot more dark orchestral elements and something like Satan prancing up behind the girl with John William's gang of deviants. The music didn't quite lead your description but did make me think enough not to totally throw it away. I think it stands alone without all that story malarky, it's weird enough to really go somewhere as it is, without narration. : ) You shouldn't undermine your music with such a topic heading either lol, you realise there are plenty of folk who won't even bother listening because of that. I'm intrigued to see where you go with this though.

Guest Morgan
Interesting. I quite liked the very minimal scratchy weirdness of this. From your description I was initially very let down because I was envisioning a lot more dark orchestral elements and something like Satan prancing up behind the girl with John William's gang of deviants. The music didn't quite lead your description but did make me think enough not to totally throw it away. I think it stands alone without all that story malarky, it's weird enough to really go somewhere as it is, without narration. : ) You shouldn't undermine your music with such a topic heading either lol, you realise there are plenty of folk who won't even bother listening because of that. I'm intrigued to see where you go with this though.

lol, i know, risky title. thanks for having an open mind and listening :)

Archived