IGNORED

Powerline Misfortune

Guest loga (xn) = n loga x

I think this has to be one of their best works, really beautiful, really nostalgic. Certainly the best from Old Tunes Vol.1 and Vol.2. Their 'fill in' tracks are so lovely.

I think this has to be one of their best works, really beautiful, really nostalgic. Certainly the best from Old Tunes Vol.1 and Vol.2. Their 'fill in' tracks are so lovely.

I posted this twice but am unaware of how to delete it, sorry :unhappy:

Yeah, the delicate little 'twinkling melody' (if that makes sense) is really sweet in powerline misfortune, but i think 'fly in the pool' is my best short from that volume, i can totally visualise the scenario, struggling in the water, the final thoughts running through a fly's mind with that track lol... 'oh remember that sweet time i scored a chicken carcass that had fallen out of a bag of trash' - yeah maybe i'm mad, but it makes me laugh every time i hear it and have time to think.

Diving station is arguably my best though, my alias comes from trying to describe the feeling of being paralyzed by thought, disconnecting from reality in an instant, and just falling. Dunno, but diving station pretty much is as close as an audio representation can get to explaining that feeling. Do i need to appologise for being deep? :boc:

Archived