IGNORED

dzong

Guest Max

The title nicely sums up the silli sounding nature of this tune lol. Mmm the bass at 2mins seems a bit too heavy imo. This could definitely do with a dark synth/string melody on top or some chords or something. Oh I hear some stabs. Yeah, quite like that rubbery bass .... reminds me a little of a Streets of Rage 2 level. Yeah man the bass is too strong in parts. Played out live that could possible blow a speaker. Not bad though. Like the odd nature of it but its needs something to just take it to the next level imo. Work on the bass and repost it. I'm on listen no2 now and yeah quite liking that rubbery bass actually ... hypnotic. Just needs something to really up it. Has the potential to be quite a funky monster as that bass is pretty decent.

there's an issue with the mix i just heard on a friends crappy speaker. should be fixed in the next mix. will also stretch it. its definately a funky monster. goes well along some other ones prepared next to this tune *g

expect more.

Archived