IGNORED

Two States - Independent Debut Album Release

Guest walding

Guest walding

My name is Luke Walding and I've just finished my debut record at the end of last year with my collaborator Mark Ludwig. I thought I'd share this with this forum because alot of the artists discussed around here were inspirational for myself when I was programming synths.

Long story short is that there is a website up at www.two-states.com where you can download the single free of charge from our site. The remaining tracks will cost $1.50 AUD if you want to grab those.

Here is a brief excerpt from our Bio to explain a little further:

This original recording has embraced the collaboration, encompassing a hybrid of digital and analogue technologies, marrying antiquity with modernity. Working primarily within the digital domain, Two States have composed a release that details both popular culture and experimental art practice resulting in a binary musical listening experience.

We both hope you check out the site and offer some feedback. It'd be great to discuss 12 months worth of work,

Thanks guys.

I apologise that this wasn't put in the appropriate place!

Archived