IGNORED

2OO+

Guest flowline

Guest splagawaga

the night was excellent, pretty civilized aswell. i think most people kept it pretty tame :)

exile was pretty good, made some nice noise manipulation transitions, but his singing stuff i didnt really like. came across a bit like a bizarre kids entertainer.

vex'd were extremely heavy, as expected. quite simple solid dance floor bangers. the bass was absolutely immense. gut wrenching stuff. although i found towards the end of the set i was craving something a bit more inventive, than BOOOOOMCRACKBOOOOOMCRACK etc. nevertheless, they got people raving and smashed it.

snares played a mix of new album stuff and even went back to old classics like child killer. the dance floor was so packed there wasnt space to move. i had to walk over peoples feet just to get out.

boxcutter played a couple of sets, first one was hiphop and techno acid with some pretty nice live tweaking. was pumping the place up and enjoying himself :)

second set he had trouble with his midi controller and his delay pedal ran out of batteries, so there was 10mins of silence somewhere near the beginning. i tried keeping the crowd entertained with a mild knock knock joke, but i couldnt thing of a punch line :)

didnt see any of shitmat

caught lil bits of chevron but he played some pretty storming acid jungle, nice n fast pretty classic stuff.

ooo almost forgot mu-ziq's set was brilliant possibly the best of the night played some of bilious paths, with plenty of live edits. beat mashing, heavy granulized pangs and comb filter distortion. storming stuff all round, very impressive. i tried to sneak a peak at what he was using but couldnt get close enough to see. did look like reaktor unless he was using a custom skin.

all in all it was a great night and pretty relaxed from my point of view. no heavy sweats or monster gurns for me. the journey back was pretty grim tho.

swoooosh

Archived