IGNORED

The Sonic Fox

Guest khyberpass

Guest khyberpass

This might sound stupid, and maybe it's been brought up before, but...

I was just listening to this song again tonight and, being a big Sonic the Hedgehog fan myself, thought that Mike must be one, too, for naming this song "The Sonic Fox".

Then it hit me: that sound that starts between 0:27 and 0:28 and repeats for the rest of the song is Sonic's Super Spin Dash sped up.

What the butt? :mu-ziq:

What.

The.

Butt.

Guest Dr of Quantization

I stuck an earphone in my butt and tryed that 'between 0:27 and 0:28' and talk about "Meast With Mesquite" !!

Guest ataraxy2
that sound that starts between 0:27 and 0:28 and repeats for the rest of the song is Sonic's Super Spin Dash sped up.

I'm not sure whether you're joking or not considering the responses. But I slowed it down and er... I agree with you. It's part of the dash all muddle up together. Cool.

TSFslow.mp3

Guest khyberpass
that sound that starts between 0:27 and 0:28 and repeats for the rest of the song is Sonic's Super Spin Dash sped up.

I'm not sure whether you're joking or not considering the responses. But I slowed it down and er... I agree with you. It's part of the dash all muddle up together. Cool.

I'm dead serious. About Sonic. ...On the internets.

Dammit.

I really am serious about this, though. I just realized it, and it made me love the µ-Ziq even more. It really surprised me. Samples usually jump out at me at inopportune times, but this one face-raped me while I was sleeping almost nightly. FOR TWO YEARS.

Well, at least I know I'm not crazy.

Guest ataraxy2
Samples usually jump out at me at inopportune times...

God man usually I'd be clueless as to what you mean by that but lately? I hear ya. And I'm always like OOH OOH! Look what I just noticed! And everyone's like what? And I'm like this guy sampled this! And they're all like and? Yeah - I hear ya. =[

Archived