IGNORED

Photek samples Ae

Guest DavBrav

Guest DavBrav

The track "One Nation", from Photek's Form and Funcion Vol. 2, samples "C/Patch". It isn't really clear until toward the very end, when he cuts out the break, and plays a few slightly-edited cuts of it. There's a video here that just has the song up with an image. If you skip to about 5:30 into the track, that's when you can clearly hear the sample.

Guest DavBrav
how Photek's nowadays?

knitevision io

Well, titling his latest release Form and Function Vol. 2 is a bit misleading, as the claustrophobic, dark breaks sound of the original isn't really on this time. FF2 is basically a solid breaks record; he's dropped pursuing house like he did on his last album. Another excellent collaboration with Robert Owens on this one ("Time"). Basically, if you like breaks, you'll dig the album.

Guest Synthacat 9
how Photek's nowadays?

knitevision io

Well, titling his latest release Form and Function Vol. 2 is a bit misleading, as the claustrophobic, dark breaks sound of the original isn't really on this time. FF2 is basically a solid breaks record; he's dropped pursuing house like he did on his last album. Another excellent collaboration with Robert Owens on this one ("Time"). Basically, if you like breaks, you'll dig the album.

I do like breaks,

I do like Photek,

also I would always hear this sample and think about it but then the track would end and I would think "oh well, heres a fresh tune" to whatever i had queued up next

Archived