IGNORED

Ktiuer

Guest Diao

This is a new track that I just recently finished. I'm rather proud of it, its the first full song I've made in ReNoise. Its a little short, about 3 minutes, but I'm proud of it.

Ktiuer

Feedback is welcomed!

:happy:

Guest Pinflux

I really dig your drums, but I think the track is lacking.

Into the subtlety of the melodies at the start, though I think you could layer in a few more sounds around there. I really don't like the bassline that comes in by itself after that, sounds pretty uninspired and empty around that point... Love the beat that drops in after that though, and the little bird sounds and things. The bassline however still annoys me, the other melody sounds nicer but it doesn't help that it follows exactly the same timing.

I think with a bit more work it could be pretty wicked!

I really dig your drums, but I think the track is lacking.

Into the subtlety of the melodies at the start, though I think you could layer in a few more sounds around there. I really don't like the bassline that comes in by itself after that, sounds pretty uninspired and empty around that point... Love the beat that drops in after that though, and the little bird sounds and things. The bassline however still annoys me, the other melody sounds nicer but it doesn't help that it follows exactly the same timing.

I think with a bit more work it could be pretty wicked!

Yeah I was going for something a bit more alien and dissonant for the melody. Perhaps I can rearrange the second part of it.

That was a great reply, thanks man! Its highly appreciated. :w00t:

Archived