IGNORED

Quaristice.Quadrange.ep.ae Covers for FLACs

Guest lim

Guest Cheradenine
Yeah, seconded on the WhatTheFont find, blos. Althought the artwork I made for these is kind of pointless now..."Perlence subrange 3-36" being longer than I originally anticipated and disc two being over 80 minutes...whoops. ...I'm just thinking about where to split it up now. Re-doing the covers should take no time with the OG font in hand--maybe I'll even do disc art this time around, full bleed, all vector...whatever. But, for anyone actually interested in having these: any votes on where to split it for a 2xCDR?

Why not make it a 4xCDR? Suitable jewel cases do exist (found them online), but you have to buy at least 10 of them in most cases :)

the only way to arrange it really is to have the first 10 on a CD, and then the last 3 on another.

...yeah, this is how I planned on re-doing it. It's not a bad flow either, with the last three being sort of all ambient or whatever.

Guest Cheradenine
Yeah, seconded on the WhatTheFont find, blos. Althought the artwork I made for these is kind of pointless now..."Perlence subrange 3-36" being longer than I originally anticipated and disc two being over 80 minutes...whoops. ...I'm just thinking about where to split it up now. Re-doing the covers should take no time with the OG font in hand--maybe I'll even do disc art this time around, full bleed, all vector...whatever. But, for anyone actually interested in having these: any votes on where to split it for a 2xCDR?

Why not make it a 4xCDR? Suitable jewel cases do exist (found them online), but you have to buy at least 10 of them in most cases :)

you can fit it on 2CDs, but just no as the person who made covers had it arranged. or do you mean having as the four seperate 'EPs'?

Yeah that's what I would make covers for if I had the time :/ After all, they were released as separate EPs.

• 5 months later...
Guest plangplang

ehhh....

does someone still have the original track-by-track artwork that came with the flacs from bleep and is willing to upload it?

mine got messed up / overwritten by some stupid iTunes plugin....

<3

Archived