IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

Guest abusivegeorge

I'm staying out of this now, I'm just saying ward's a good bloke.

*leaves thread*.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if you think about it, it probably is your fault, as you were the one who decided to cry to someone about having your feelings hurt. im not sure what he said to you to make you feel so bad, so maybe im wrong.

@ward

but history is history and hes gone from here, which is probably good because he spent way too much time posting and not recording me

are you his crazy black neighbor?

Guest ward
if you think about it, it probably is your fault, as you were the one who decided to cry to someone about having your feelings hurt. im not sure what he said to you to make you feel so bad, so maybe im wrong.

@ward

but history is history and hes gone from here, which is probably good because he spent way too much time posting and not recording me

yeah, my friend had just died in a freak accident, i made a post about it, and your mate was being a 'little' bit insensitive, so i reported him after 2-3 pages of his bollocks

it's not my decision if he got banned or not, i never asked for him to be banned, and i didn't know he was a nuisance in general because i've not been active much over the past few years, but if you wish to blame his ban on me, go for it.

and i think his argument of "it's only the internet pussys, get over it" was a tad retarded considering the circumstances

@ward

lol, no but we used to go over to his house and play dominoes

yeah, my friend had just died in a freak accident, i made a post about it, and your mate was being a 'little' bit insensitive, so i reported him after 2-3 pages of his bollocks

it's not my decision if he got banned or not, i never asked for him to be banned, and i didn't know he was a nuisance in general because i've not been active much over the past few years, but if you wish to blame his ban on me, go for it.

and i think his argument of "it's only the internet pussys, get over it" was a tad retarded considering the circumstances

well, i guess it was a bit rude of him to make light of your friends death, but it really is only the internet, and you probably shouldn't be posting things that matter to you on a personal level, especially if you are easily offended.

see ward, i like ya, but when you post shit like that on the internet you need to be ready to reap the consequences. not that i didn't feel sympathy, i did, and i'm sorry for your loss, but you can't expect everyone to sympathize on an internet forum. i don't know what you expected.

again, i don't want to sound heartless, i know exactly where that thread was coming from. i'm just kind of being real here for a second. :heart:

Guest abusivegeorge

@ward

lol, no but we used to go over to his house and play dominoes

FUCKING LOL

Guest ward

well, i guess it was a bit rude of him to make light of your friends death, but it really is only the internet, and you probably shouldn't be posting things that matter to you on a personal level, especially if you are easily offended.

and yeah, you're probably right, but i hadn't properly come to terms with it, and the circumstances were just totally fucked up, and wanted to share the story to people here, one of those 'never know when your time is up' realisations.

but yeah, you're right, i'll just carry on posting pictures of ass, titties, ass and titties.. /b/ pr0n etc

and yeah, you're probably right, but i hadn't properly come to terms with it, and the circumstances were just totally fucked up, and wanted to share the story to people here, one of those 'never know when your time is up' realisations.

but yeah, you're right, i'll just carry on posting pictures of ass, titties, ass and titties.. /b/ pr0n etc

post your most recent pic!

yes, because watmm is your personal psychiatrist couch

@ ward

anyway it's all pretty silly

i shouldnt have brought anything up

Guest ward

@ ward

anyway it's all pretty silly

i shouldnt have brought anything up

meh, again, you're right, but i was a member on joyrex/watmm since i was 16? and i always see many other members sharing a lot of life experiences, where i tend to not share a thing.... whatever

new pic:

n507715429_5653741_3534.jpg

Guest abusivegeorge

Pretty much every "active" member of this board has posted something personal in the two years I've been here including myself. I got lots of support, I totally agree with what you're saying but some people have friends and support on here, and it can be a good place to vent stuff, some members take it out on others, some share it with others, it''s just the internets, you can post and share whatever the fuck you like.

You're right it's not a psychiatrists couch and I do agree with you, but there are two sides to every argument.

Anyway, back on topic!

Guest abusivegeorge

I like nme actually, and I think he's angry because beneboi (hes friends with) got mentioned and banning and stuff.

Archived