IGNORED

demo

Guest yanG

hey peeps, i'm thinkin about sending those 5 tracks as a demo. what do you think? are they catchy enough? not too sure about accords (track 5), which is why i put it last.

not looking for feedback on the individual tracks as i posted them all on here already.

http://wondermp3s.free.fr/demo/

thanks!

Guest tht! tne

yeah accords was the one i liked the least

are you trying to represent your current and future style in this demo?

i like these tracks and wish you well i'm an admirer of your music

Guest Tamas

I definitely liked the first one the best, though I have a soft spot for 8 bit sounding synths like in the second to last track. Overall it was all really enjoyable. I think the last track is ok though it definitely seems out of place since it's the only track without any sort of drums (well, fast paced ones).

I know you're not looking for feedback but I love give it, and well, it won't hurt anyone, so I'll say what I think about the last track. I think if the beginning was shortened, and the synth that the song starts with was lowered in volume to be closer to the other synths, it would fit better with the rest of the tracks. The other tracks have synths that are all very easy to hear, but in this one, the first synth is a bit overpowering.

Archived