IGNORED

wAgAwAgA - Maytime Daytime Sun

Guest splagawaga

Guest splagawaga
You could seriosly sell some stuff over Beatport... There are million hungry electronic music net labels out there, constantly looking for hot shit like yours!

And yes, I liked EVERYTHING on this track.

ive never heard of beatport. but i cant really be arsed with the hastle of setting up selling the tunes. i might check it out if suddenly feel motivated, so thanks for the suggestion ;)

Guest splagawaga
minimalism not found (directed at squee :)

great track though. where can i hear more?

theres some other ones i havent posted anywhere yet up on the myspace player, www.myspace.com/splagawagawaga

just uploaded eerieish and momowamo

im gonna try n sort out my website sometime soon aswell, its a really crude test page at the moment. but the plan is to basically split all of my tunes into 'albums' or at least groups and just have them as free downloads, cos all my older stuff is just sitting gathering dust and theres some nice tunes in there. so yeh, hopefully in time almost all ive ever written will be freely available and hosted.

Guest splagawaga

thanks for all the replies guys ill hopefully get some new tunes up soon aswell, been recording quite a bit of guitar stuff lately and making 'eastern' things :)

Archived