IGNORED

Lost in the crowd

Guest fazehans

A nice idea, but there are a few parts where I don't like the main synth too much, like the one in the first 50 seconds of the song... I can't tell for sure if it's the same synth that comes in at 50 and 57 seconds but I was hoping for that phrase to be repeated at some point in the song, and it didn't... The time when that synth comes in at 2:20 I actually kind of enjoy it.

All the other sounds are good, but that one sound bothers me a lot... I think it's more a matter of preference in that respect though, so I don't know what else to say about that.

The drums are really great though.

Guest fazehans
A nice idea, but there are a few parts where I don't like the main synth too much, like the one in the first 50 seconds of the song... I can't tell for sure if it's the same synth that comes in at 50 and 57 seconds but I was hoping for that phrase to be repeated at some point in the song, and it didn't... The time when that synth comes in at 2:20 I actually kind of enjoy it.

All the other sounds are good, but that one sound bothers me a lot... I think it's more a matter of preference in that respect though, so I don't know what else to say about that.

The drums are really great though.

Thanks alot for the input, im still learning the whole keyboard/synth melody structure of things and i guess i can only get better at that, but yeah i think im ok at drum programming.

thanks again for listening though. :)

Archived