IGNORED

Projeckt 168 Doo.lL

Guest Thisket

Guest thisket

These probably sound uncreative, but I wanted to hear some criticism before the part three thing gets up.

How's my take on acid?

Untitled as of now.

I apologize for any irreversible disappointment.

Guest disco_epilepsy

toshtosh:

the levels seem to be a bit off, there isn't enough bass (although that could just be my speakers). also it distorts a lot where it shouldnt be

i like the melodies but there isn't much variation, i can't decide whether that's good or bad for this song. i'm not good with melodies anyway

also it needs a bassline and it would probably benefit from busier drums

the track has some good ideas though so with some better production it could be really good

untitled:

i like the drums, they go well with the rest of the song. actually i like all of the sounds but, like toshtosh, the melodies don't really go anywhere. i would add more synths playing other melodies over the top of what is there, building up throughout the track, but of course that's just what i'd do. it's an idea at least

overall these aren't too bad, but could be better, and with improvement they could be really good

The melody bass thing on "TosgTosh" reminds me of "My.Doom etc" AFX analord track, I like it though, somewhat minimal and abit Elektrogirl lo fi 8 bit sounding, needs more to it though, a bridge or other layers of sound, that delayed lead line is quite hypnotic after 16 mins listening

Guest thisket

Thanks for the criticism. I've been restricted lately by not having a computer to record onto. I've been using an MD recorder and a school computer to record the MD, so... it's been really one-take analogue lately.

Thanks again!

Archived