IGNORED

Eos Unit

Guest Eos Unit

Interesting environments of sounds, the lack of distinguishing melodies or themes tended to make me lose interest after awhile, quite cold and almost industrial rhythmic work, some of it was curious but not particularly memorable, but that's just me and what the fuck do I know

just heard the track 'frees mechanism' which is more my sort of thing, i like this one the most, its quite melancholic and a slow growler of mournfulness, nice work on that one

Guest Eos Unit
Interesting environments of sounds, the lack of distinguishing melodies or themes tended to make me lose interest after awhile, quite cold and almost industrial rhythmic work, some of it was curious but not particularly memorable, but that's just me and what the fuck do I know

just heard the track 'frees mechanism' which is more my sort of thing, i like this one the most, its quite melancholic and a slow growler of mournfulness, nice work on that one

thankyou for your kind words

Archived