IGNORED

Quaristice 2 disc custom playlist

Guest glasse

I came back to this album and the related versions after not listening to it for a while. When I was listening to it a lot, I found myself on my ipod or in itunes sifting through this massive body of work just playing tracks I liked here or there. The album itself is somewhat hit or miss, with shorter, sketchy versions of tracks and the Version SE & EP have some longer deeper cuts but then there is still some filler there as well. Frustrating to not be able to really sit with it as an album like Confield, LP5. Tri-Rep and just take it in.

So I went through all of it and tried to pick out what I thought were the best tracks, and made 2 playlists. Just having the dynamic of the shorter originals with some of the longer versions and cutting off some of the fat gives both of these a nice flow.

Try out these playlists if you thought Quaristice was so and so, but sometimes really good, or if you liked all of it fine but are just down with a fresh take on it. Of course if you just thought it sucked than this will not help.

Quarismix 1

Perlence Suns 4:06 Quaristice.Quadrange.ep.ae

ThePlclCpC 9:18 Quaristice V2

Steels 2:56 Quaristice

90101-5l-l 3:11 Quaristice

Notwo 5:34 Quaristice

Rale 3:43 Quaristice

PlyPhon 2:33 Quaristice

Chenc9 4:57 Quaristice

9013-2 2:01 Quaristice.Quadrange.ep.ae

9010171-121 4:33 Quaristice.Quadrange.ep.ae

SonDEremawe 1:21 Quaristice

Altichyre 1:44 Quaristice V2

Theswere 2:12 Quaristice

Quarismix 2

Altibzz 2:53 Quaristice

Simmm 5:00 Quaristice

Blyz Castl 5:36 Digital Exclusive - EP

Perlnce rnge 7 10:14 Quaristice.Quadrange.ep.ae

WNSN 4:57 Quaristice

Tankraken 5:29 Quaristice V2

Bnc Castl 2:52 Quaristice

Phylopn 2:41 Quaristice V2

IO (Mons) 7:52 Quaristice V2

Outh9X 7:15 Quaristice

Since there is such interest, I felt I had a responsibility to tell everyone that I decided to swap Blyz Castl and Perlence Range 7. It seemed too early to be getting all hype w/ the Blyz.

listening to the first mix right now and really loving it

coming back to this album after really not listening to it in forever with a new order is really perfect...gonna set up everyone's different orders

I'd listen to your second but don't have the japanese exclusive :(

listening to the first mix right now and really loving it

coming back to this album after really not listening to it in forever with a new order is really perfect...gonna set up everyone's different orders

I'd listen to your second but don't have the japanese exclusive :(

you could trade in one of the other 90101s. blyz castl is pretty good tho you should try to get it.

glad you are liking it. on my final version i swapped notwo and altichyre, and added fol4 to the very end of 1; then added the plc ccc to the end of 2, and swapped pr10 w pr7. anyone can adjust to their own taste tho.

Archived