IGNORED

monkeys are fuckin violent

Guest hahathhat

Guest ezkerraldean

i saw this stray dog yesterday, kept running in the road and trying to chase people on bikes. would have got run over. tried to catch the fucker with one of my mates, we cornered it, then it almost bit me and ran off. it wasn't a monkey.

Guest thanksomuch
when i was like 14 there was a lemur in our driveway

i was sorely tempted to pet it but i figured that wasn't a smart idea

-_- and where was this?

Guest hahathhat
when i was like 14 there was a lemur in our driveway

i was sorely tempted to pet it but i figured that wasn't a smart idea

-_- and where was this?

two friends and i ran a charity thing where we took donated computers, triaged the parts, and donated the results to worthy recipients. one worthy recipient was a local zoo. when the lady from the zoo came to pick up the box we'd prepared, she brought a lemur.

she let it out and it scrambled around our driveway and all over her zoo-issue van. she mentioned that some rich jerk had bought it as a pet, had its "fighting teeth" removed, and consequently it could never be released into the wild.

i was pretty young, but as soon as i heard the phrase "fighting teeth" i had the sense not to stick my own paw into the situation.

i was sad one of my co-conspirators in this computer biz wasn't present for it -- for a school project, he'd painstakingly constructed a paper mache lemur, it was breathtaking, i used to pick it up by the tail and scream while chasing people around with it.

non-profits are great fun; pity i have to earn money now.

Guest hahathhat

while at my current age i understand the concept of soothing animals with a jedi-like calm,

at the age i was at when i met mr. lemur, i didn't.

Guest my usernames always really suck

Yeah I just saw the 911 call on CBS's Youtube channel

I then Google'd "Chimpanzee attack" to read more on this story and instead Google turned up like a fuckton of other news stories just like this.

To hell with monkeys

Archived