IGNORED

BLOC ANTICIPATION THREAD

Guest idrn

Aw. Dude. That sucks.

Anyway, I'm taking my new camera. 14.7 mgpxl. I'll upload a few snaps.

It'll be like you were really there.

I'm leaving my discreet high-fidelity recording equiptment at home.

hmm, reckon i should take my SLR? i really wanna take photos but am bricking it that it could get nicked.

I'm ony going to take it out for a while. Its compact so it should be safe in my rucksack. Obviously I wont have it with me when I become the shit that hits the proverbial fan but I should get something out of it.

Edit - I am this excited:

ExcitedCroc.jpg

hmm, i'd have the camera bag on me at all times and on account of my injuries plan to not get too spangled - so i'm pretty certain it'd be safe in that regard. what is the chalet security like however? didn't ceephax get a 303 nicked?

That was off the stage, someone jumped the barrier grabbed it and scarpered. I think the chalets are pretty secure. They're new anyhow.

I'm not going to say whether or not you should bring it. Its your choice. Mine is just small enough to have with me. Anyhow enjoy the partay. Its going to be :yeah:

Archived