IGNORED

RUNESCAPE! My new plan to make friends and have fun

Guest AOOproductions

Guest AOOproductions

Alright, so I say we make a WATMM branch of RUNESCAPE... Completely dedicated to fishing. All day long we could hang out and fish down by the river and get our level really high. In the meantime we shoot the shit, talk about life, and benefit from the outdoors. Once our levels are the highest you can get, we start to trade/sell our fish to locals. Word will spread that we have the best quality fish for the cheapest price. Then maybe we can find a building to cook our fish in and sell to people! We could be like a restaurant with the highest quality fish products ever. People from all over the digital universe will venture to get a taste of what we can deliver. I've wanted this for so long. What do you think. I'm setting up my account now.

Runescape_miscellaneous_rulebreaking_macros_fishing.gif

WATMM working together :beer:

Guest AOOproductions

So besides dese manz hatin, anyone in? this could be our breakthru! fishing is so relaxing, and if we can make a name for ourselves doing it. Well, it would be all the more gratifying.

Archived