IGNORED

Do you guys like Chillums, bats, one-hitters?

Guest AOOproductions

Guest maantecaaa!!!

FYI guys, bongs have been found to INCREASE the relative amounts of impurity in the smoke. The only effect thing it really does is cool the smoke, leaving some of the THC behind in the water. I prefer smoking a little less in a pro gravity(Gravitron) bong, better effect, less waste, and the smoke cools to almost room temperature within a few seconds.

• 6 months later...
Guest fiznuthian

bumpin' for chillums.. bought a chillum yesterday for only 27 dollars.

img0263x.jpg

i think i'm in love with chillums, or atleast glass ones.

i gave up smoking mid-grade weed in an attempt to stop wasting my

money on half-hour highs, and i thought buying a chillum would

be a nice way to smoke quality weed and not blow through my stash.

works like a charm! can even pack a decent bowl into it if there's a few people joining.

chilllums, big gauzeless wooden things that you have to smoke vertically? disgusting.

not necessarily wooden but yeah, they are pretty disgusting and not to mention hard to take a good hit off of. most of the hippies that i know who've used them to smoke do it incorrectly anyways.

i find joints/spliffs is always the most convenient way to smoke , especially if you preroll them for a show or if your going out for a long time. i hate smoking weed out of pipes, that last hit is always the worst.

Archived