if we look at why we want the beans, we will find what fred has found

therefor, look at the fred within you, and you will find fred

Guest Rambo

recent pm off fred

i know what you did last summer

some time later

i still know what you did last summer

Guest Rambo

oh and also ET, you are literally the most annoying pm'er ever. You send me a message and your inbox is always full. So i don't know what you are expecting. My extensive combat skills can't circumvent a full inbox.

Guest Helper ET

oh and also Rambo, i have decided that you are so far from enlightenment, that not only have you not found it, you try to take down everyone else around you who is trying to find it themselves...in some misguided journey towards false enlightenment. when ET2 comes along, do nature a favor, and maybe just keep quiet for a while, rather than pretend you know what it is, and lead the searcher on some wild goose chase which leads to nowhere except trying to decipher meaning about ubuntu OS and spirituality beads. im onto you you dirty fuck! get the fuck away from me! dont come back until youve got something useful to contribute!

*pukes*

Guest Helper ET

ya everyone does things in the summer...blah blah blah, big deal, eat your cookie

but what does fred do?

Archived