Guest joshier

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tronicphace
2-duggar-family_nc.jpg

rock on, duggars...

I think adoption is awesome.

we just had number 6, so you guys can ban me from watmm now...

some people are a drain on society, but some people actually contribute to society, drive industry, create wealth, heal the environment, do great things, make people happy, etc. we want LOTS of these people on the earth...they're the ones that will be supporting world GDP in the next generation (fact of economics...)

thus, it is fairly naive to swallow the overpopulation bit hook, line and sinker.

2-duggar-family_nc.jpg

rock on, duggars...

I think adoption is awesome.

we just had number 6, so you guys can ban me from watmm now...

some people are a drain on society, but some people actually contribute to society, drive industry, create wealth, heal the environment, do great things, make people happy, etc. we want LOTS of these people on the earth...they're the ones that will be supporting world GDP in the next generation (fact of economics...)

thus, it is fairly naive to swallow the overpopulation bit hook, line and sinker.

lol at some sort of notion of "manifest breeding." What you're basically saying is rich people should get to have more kids. Fact is everyone thinks they are special, and no-one wants to raise bad/unproductive children.

If one is to subscribe to a belief in a limited number of kids, then the only ethical way would be across the board with no exceptions.

Archived