IGNORED

cow parsley

Guest wasps

new

tune. supposed to be very lofi and lazy. any suggestions on how/where to take it further, as always, greatly appreciated.

Interesting. Don't know if this is particularly my sort of thing. I think the melodies/notes aren't really my bag. Nice drums that kick in half way through. They add a nice dimension to this track. Reminds me a bit of Basil Kirchin. I suppose its pretty okay if I'm being fair. I guess what I'm trying to say is that musically it ain't my bag but track wise its you know okay. Nice overall feel/production. Sounds complete as it is I would probably say. Not the sort of tone I would set in a tune but then I guess you know that Wasps. Overall pretty reasonable I would say but I'm more into something less cutesy than this. Not crits per se other than melodical its just not really my bag. Undecided.

Interesting. Don't know if this is particularly my sort of thing. I think the melodies/notes aren't really my bag. Nice drums that kick in half way through. They add a nice dimension to this track. Reminds me a bit of Basil Kirchin. I suppose its pretty okay if I'm being fair. I guess what I'm trying to say is that musically it ain't my bag but track wise its you know okay. Nice overall feel/production. Sounds complete as it is I would probably say. Not the sort of tone I would set in a tune but then I guess you know that Wasps. Overall pretty reasonable I would say but I'm more into something less cutesy than this. Not crits per se other than melodical its just not really my bag. Undecided.

:) cheers boss. i appreciate the listenage regardless. unsurprisingly it started out as a joke, but in the end i kind of like the unashamed camp indieness of it. i reckon you learn something with everything you write, and this one was 'is this over the cutesy-line'? cheers.

Archived