IGNORED

minnesota woman must pay 1.92 million dollars

Guest Ricky Downtown

Guest Enter a new display name

Wouldn't the ISP industry be affected if so many illegal file-sharing users got caught? At least half of their customers would have their internet connection cut off if this plan was really useful.

Guest EDGEY

Some time back I made a video - stole the headphones scene from back to the future - replaced the van halen music clips with some of my own stuff - was going to use it for promotion for my upcoming CD - next thing I know it was ripped from all the video sites and I recieved a letter from my ISP threatening me with termination of service if i did it again.

Guest JohnTqs
Some time back I made a video - stole the headphones scene from back to the future - replaced the van halen music clips with some of my own stuff - was going to use it for promotion for my upcoming CD - next thing I know it was ripped from all the video sites and I recieved a letter from my ISP threatening me with termination of service if i did it again.

what the fuck! that's a great idea. too bad about that shit though.

Guest Drahken

If the RIAA had spent half the money they've thrown at trying to sue the pants off people they might have actually built a platform for MP3 distribution that would have saved their industry.

Guest EDGEY

what the fuck! that's a great idea. too bad about that shit though.

http://www.edgey.net/backtothefuture.asp

Could've done a better job - but I'm not very experienced with video.

Guest tibbar

riaa = scumfucks

these douchebags wonder WHY more and more people are feeling like fuck the music industry and pirating all their shit. this is exactly why. these people dont give a fuck about music as an artform to be cherished and shared. they only care about its monetary value as a commodity. fuck that shit. fuck brokers in their suits and watches driving bmw or benz. they have no clue. not a one.

yeah, sue your audience man. THAT will surely get everyone to rally behind your cause. they all need dick punched.

Archived