IGNORED

GROSSEST FUCKING SHIT

Guest KY

Guest my usernames always really suck
I stare at the pot today, recall the meal we'd eaten, and cautiously go towards it. Opening it up, It looks completely solidified, kind of like fuzzy, uncooked, hard ramen filling the bowl. But I pick it up, and it starts jiggling. Strange orange chunks and flesh-colored biomorphic blobs slowly rumble around underneath the lattices of mold.

So wait...

Was it maggots?

Or did fish hatch from the eggs?

lol no fish hatching from eggs, no maggots. i was really surprised there weren't any small creatures swimming around in there though.

i think atop wins lol

If it was neither fish nor maggots, then what was it?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Iain C

I never got around to posting any pictures of the damage my disgusting hippie housemates have wrought on our kitchen. I never use the kitchen for cooking (I don't cook beyond sandwiches and whathaveyou); it's more or less a no-go area for me except for brief tea-making excursions. Well, in the past couple of days I've been more adventurous and have started making mashed potato. I went to dispose of the potato skin in the "food waste bin" (actually just a carrier bag suspended from a drawer-knob) and my GOD... the thing was literally ALIVE with maggots. I've got a strong stomach and I'm not too squeamish but this was truly the stuff of nightmares. I'm desperate to take a picture to show you but I don't want to go anywhere NEAR it, even though I know I'll probably end up cleaning up this evening out of a) common fucking decency - I still have to live here and B ) complete spite so I can shout at them the next time I see them and tell them what immature, spoiled, coddled idiots they are. These morons have had everything done for them, everything cleared away for them, by their boarding schools and middle-class parents. They have no conception of how to take care of themselves and live in a domestic situation. Thank fuck I am moving out of here in a matter of weeks!

Guest Iain C

I have very strange eating habits. I eat very little and I only really eat one thing at a time in addition to bread and cheese (for weeks on end), at the moment it's mashed potatos.

Archived