IGNORED

oetiker

Guest EDGEY

Hat, that thread where you wrestle joshier has been moved to the nonsense forum. Who the fuck is made the conscious decision to do that? What was going on in there brain? Really questionable quality control when you see this thread is thriving in General Banter.

Tell me how you feel about this, hathathat?

Guest hahathhat
Hat, that thread where you wrestle joshier has been moved to the nonsense forum. Who the fuck is made the conscious decision to do that? What was going on in there brain? Really questionable quality control when you see this thread is thriving in General Banter.

Tell me how you feel about this, hathathat?

i note the one regarding pictures of you has remained in GB, and i feel confidently smug

That thread was a major league fail. You just got lucky that whichever mod browsed through my thread about you wrestling joshier was clearly a weak person and their brain impulses were clearly fucked when they made the decision to put it in the nonsense forum. Real fuckin shit decision right there from some little punkass.

Guest hahathhat

get back on topic clit, if you're going to insult things at least insult things relevant to the thread

Can't reply to that other topic. And while I'm here, if you see David R James ask him what those things are in his avatar. They look like critters but the one in the middle has the same face as Bigfoot from Bigfoot and the Hendersons.

Archived