IGNORED

musical similarity

Guest Bramsworth

Guest Bramsworth

I was listening to christ.'s "making a snow angle" and couldn't help but notice that the song starts out practically the same as Lorenzo's Soil in Earthworm Jim 2. Maybe some game players here will notice it instantly or have noticed it already. Here's the song:

am I nuts or are they the same? the drums could possibly be slowed down and synced just right with christ's song too :mellow:

general observation I thought people might get a kick out of.

my all time thing is that i believe on "weapon of choice" fatboy slim ripped off mike and rich's "reg" methinks he heard that and thought "man that's a great song, and since richard isn't going to sell dick for records in terms of the mainstream, i'mma redo this shit and make something for the masses" and then christopher walken got involved and b00m, the heist was beyond successful. hell, fatboy even called his greatest hits LP "the greatest hits: why keep trying?!"

the smarmy cunt. talk about overrated... sheeeeeez. tho i did like punk to funk and everybody needs a 303 off'a better living through chemistry.

Archived