IGNORED

where are u

Capsaicin

i cant sleep because a massive moth i been hunting all night has outwitted me and gone missing behind the tv. now i cant sleep encase it attacks me while im sleeping, and im very tired of it.

i cant sleep because a massive moth i been hunting all night has outwitted me and gone missing behind the tv. now i cant sleep encase it attacks me while im sleeping, and im very tired of it.

get drunk and shoot it

Guest abusivegeorge

get drunk and shoot it

Definetly lols, I hope you've managed to sleep by now Chris, was like 4am when you posted that lol.

Archived