IGNORED

Wireless Power

Guest Gary C

the attenutation rates for power over wireless are so high i don't see it being a reality for some time

also i wouldn't like to stand in the transmission path

Guest Gary C

I thought that too, that I wouldn't want to be standing in between the two coils. But it's still pretty crazy. 5 years, maybe, and this shit will be everywhere?

Guest Adjective

aren't there products on the market that use this?

i could've sworn on Deconstructed on the Science channel, they did an electric toothbrush that used wireless power to charge

Guest hahathhat

the attenutation rates for power over wireless are so high i don't see it being a reality for some time

good man. it's not a very efficient way to deliver energy, and energy is increasingly pricey these days...

Guest mrcopyandpaste

good man. it's not a very efficient way to deliver energy, and energy is increasingly pricey these days...

muer muer la di da all fuckin' down to earth

FAG

Guest joshier

Did anyone else notice the absolute lack of interest shown by the bbc presenter? it's as if she doesn't understand how good it will be. Women will be the first inline for shit like this because they can finally moan at their husbands to clean up the front rooms wires with wireless power. Fucking ignorant bitch.

Guest cardan

they've been saying 'wireless power in 5 years' since tesla :)

yea but everyone shut him up and locked him down cuz they didn't want the power to be FREE for everyone

Archived