IGNORED

in something of a fix

Guest wasps

Guest Promo

Man I don't know how you make your tunes but they're so distinct. Musically very very impressive. This track sounds so live. Very very 70s sounding. Did you play in that bass and stuff? Yeah this is so 70s its unreal. I'd love to create a track like this or try (lol) if I had the set up. Very impressive. Really thick live sounding track.

Guest wasps
Man I don't know how you make your tunes but they're so distinct. Musically very very impressive. This track sounds so live. Very very 70s sounding. Did you play in that bass and stuff? Yeah this is so 70s its unreal. I'd love to create a track like this or try (lol) if I had the set up. Very impressive. Really thick live sounding track.

cheers promo! it's always you! .) i'd forgotten i posted this actually...

thanks very much for the compliments, it's great that you think this stuff is distinct! i think that's one of the nicest bits of feedback i've ever gotten, actually. it's kind of my intention to get it sounding as real as possible, it's virtually all played and recorded, rather than sequenced. it's mainly real instruments (bass, guitars, melodica, keys, synth, organ, percussion etc blahdiblah), other than the drums which i play in via the keyboard and don't quantize unless i really have to. it's strange that it's come full circle with electronic music, in some ways - that you have to *try* and work at get it sounding organic.

thanks again man, i just want to say how much i appreciate that you listen. i know my stuff isn't watmm material really and don't expect much of a response, so it's pretty much just because you always seem to be interested! .) cheers.

dude - I sorry man but I can barely here this - doesnt sound like your normalised or compressed it all -

what I can make out is working really well though - just very very quiet for a final mixdown tbh

Archived