IGNORED

Comet

Guest Cyanescens

I gave 'Nobody in India Remix' a listen. Nice melody on guitar but it lacked progress; it was kinda boring at the start too.. maybe add more elements at the start? I'd tweak the guitarsound a little too; i'd turn it into a wall of sound, My Bloody Valentine-style.. don't forget to eq it properly then etc.. you still want to leave some room in the mix..

As for the melody itself, it doesn't progress that much, you could build it out some more but it's a nice melody already!!

The beats are pretty good too, nice cutups but: a little too repetetive for my taste... and they don't sound good: NO bass at all (layer more kicks and maybe add a bassline?) and not enough 'punch'..

And the shroomy 'fast lfo on amp' high synthsound is a little too loud i think.. but those sounds rule... bird-sounds tend to turn into such sounds while shrooming... alien shit... boards of canada's happy cycling has a pelicansound morphing into that kinda shit... :laughing:

So yeah, I like it, but the mix is pretty bad and it doesn't really progress enough... you might either want to add more elements or expand the elements you currently use...

I'll give you other musics a listen one of these days..

Archived