IGNORED

DJ BOURNEMOUTH CHOPPER

Chris Moss Acid

HERE WE GO, ON THE 2 MASSIVE TIPS WIV DJ BOURNEMOUTH CHOPPER.GET YA ARDCORE ON WITH THE SUBERFUN SELECTIVE GABBA AND HI-N-R-G HIGH BPM HARDCORE, GONNA PUT 'AIRS ON YA CHEST

'ARDCORE.MP3

ON THE CONTRAY, SOME RUDEBOI JUNGLE.DEEPBASS AND CRISP AMENS. SURE TO WET YOUR BASSBINS.EZNOW!

JUNGLE RIDDUMS.MP3

BELEIVE.

so what will i get if i d/l the hardcore mix .. big up the style'ee .. was nonplussed in the end by the drum and bass ..

some repeat ideas were cool .. like the intro .. some were not .. ;-] ... this is why people were terrified of tefosav .. too much deconstruction .. plus that cat from next door ..keeps disturbing me with mewing and kitten attack everytime i go on the veranda for a durree (cigarette for those english left who haven't backpacked out here) .. plus i also bleched the shower area .. so i was otherwise somehwat indisposed ...

afraid not.

i have the tracks, but going through them would take more time then i'd liek to spend doing so.

BUT for the jungle tracks i can name some but in no perticular order:

soundclash, splash, photek, higher sence, LKM, skool of hard knocks, ray kieth, DJ hype, Jason mouse, Ascent & Ultravibe, hackny hardcore, X-clusive, EKUDCM, Amazon II

Archived