IGNORED

Comfortable rave gear

Guest sala

Guest hahathhat

pity it was shit in every other respect.

everything about hackers is amazing except the script, and the script is 110% campy lol.

also

i've always wondered -- how did they wind up with that 3D flying-around-towers bullshit representing the internal computerworks of the gibson?? i mean, this was early enough that the CG guys that made it had to have known it was all total bullshit, did no one raise a complaint?? maybe it wasn't CG.... old skool animation?

Guest assegai

pity it was shit in every other respect.

everything about hackers is amazing except the script, and the script is 110% campy lol.

also

i've always wondered -- how did they wind up with that 3D flying-around-towers bullshit representing the internal computerworks of the gibson?? i mean, this was early enough that the CG guys that made it had to have known it was all total bullshit, did no one raise a complaint?? maybe it wasn't CG.... old skool animation?

because they were going for a light-hearted campy hip movie for teens... instead of showing a guy in pajamas writing code sipping coffee for 2 hrs

I think it goes like like this depending on the age of how old you were when you first saw it

<12yrsold = genius nostalgia

>12yrsold = crap film

Archived