IGNORED

the VEHICLE thread

Guest Franklin

Guest Franklin

karmakramer, ezkerraldean

I well-wish you two out of this thread so we can get back to pictures of people's transportation.

this thread is a time capsule kramer, a slice of history. This is the third car I've put pictures up over the last 10 years i've been on Watmm. This particular audi is different because it's mine. and you obviously didn't read the other thread that this came out of.

more pics. especially from ~ism.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

give it a rest karmakramer - you sound like a whiney bitch - maybe u suffering some hard cheese about not having a car or one worth talking about. perhaps this is a wrong assumption but i'm happy to make it.

if you bust your fucking balls every bloody day to earn enough bread to go out and buy a nice (german :)) car - then you're perfectly entititled to have a dance about it with a thread on here. hardly fucking dripping with quality threads here in GB is it???

Let's not be an arsehole about it and let fellow watmmites bask in some glory for 2 min. some of us are actually interested in seeing pics of the car after the previous thread Franklin posted before buying it.

'onyways - here's me own steed (BMW 330ci 3.0l E46)

DSC00491-1.jpg

n625787891_693801_7876.jpg

n625787891_642873_8471.jpg

fuck the haters.

fiat-grande-punto-front-f3q.jpg

nice little run about car, i love driving, i love cars.

one day i hope to own an old nissan (s14 or skyline), or maybe a newer bmw.

@ karmakramer - i find your posts to be more humorous, given the fact you're being a prick.

Also I am off racing these tomorrow:

TWAT

JEALOUSY INSULT

Guest abusivegeorge

It is a Caterham 7

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=Caterham+7&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=

You'll find the car I posted under that link. The link to that is directly from caterham.co.uk.

It's they who are supplying us with the cars, so if it's not this exact one, it'll be exactly the same, just a different colour. I'd like that one though, I like that colour a lot. Imperial Blue.

Close thread

i need this to be bigger! what is it?

Can you not click it to enlarge? Works for me.

Guest abusivegeorge

That isn't my picture though. Will take some of them tomorrow at the Caterham show if you like.

Inreference to my post number 42.

Edit: It is definetly not my daily driver though, fuckin lol.

i dont think u r taking this seriously gump.

i am. i just didn't want to post a pic of the super KA with the hair hanging out the exhaust pipe and the rubbish ridden interior and the mushroom field and old sand filled wellies in the boot.

Guest Franklin

That isn't my picture though. Will take some of them tomorrow at the Caterham show if you like.

what do you do for a living george?

Guest abusivegeorge

what do you do for a living george?

I work with and get paid by a good friend who works for the countries leading tuning company, we build, tune, and race, race cars. I Race freqently, 2-4 times a month.

We can tune cars up to that of around 2000+ hp.

The income is rather phenominal.

http://www.torqueofthedevil.com/default.asp/p=87

ARIEL ATOMS ARE FUCKING AMAZING.

I cannot even describe the experience, Caterham is fucking fantastic a supercar strapped to a go kart, basically, but the Ariel Atom, fuck me. 3 hours of awesome track time this morning, love it.

Guest ezkerraldean

I work with and get paid by a good friend who works for the countries leading tuning company, we build, tune, and race, race cars. I Race freqently, 2-4 times a month.

wat

*jealous*

Archived