IGNORED

hahathhatcast

Guest hahathhat

Guest hahathhat

TUNED IN. how exactly are you running this again? dumping traktor into shoutcast?

winamp has a plugin that encodes a stream live. i have it set to broadcast sound card audio in, instead of what it plays. winamp also plays mp3s at the same time, which go out to my mixer. mixer has fx and other sound sources for me to mangle things around if i want, or play some vinyl whatever.

edit: and winamp crashed a bit ago too. argh

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahh okay.. for some reason i thought you did it in traktor -- i love the plugin for winamp :o . if you need a guest dj ;] also what's this monolith off of? really liking it.

im still staring at you dude. I haven't blinked since i asked you if you have ever been in love. I've been served by a waiter and made 2 phone calls but i haven't taken my eyes off you.

*crosses legs over in an unatural fashion like something out of naked gun*

Guest hahathhat

ahh okay.. for some reason i thought you did it in traktor -- i love the plugin for winamp :o . if you need a guest dj ;] also what's this monolith off of? really liking it.

off his myspace :emotawesomepm9:

im still staring at you dude. I haven't blinked since i asked you if you have ever been in love. I've been served by a waiter and made 2 phone calls but i haven't taken my eyes off you.

*crosses legs over in an unatural fashion like something out of naked gun*

hop on the toilet

Guest hahathhat

drunken tiem dleetr , short moem oenlee, get in while you can. cause i'm not allowed to drive anywhere noa xat iev imbiebd .. damnit !! need tue bie mor -siez- ...

hello drunkqr deletrboi,

whatchudrinkin

Archived