IGNORED

Captain Forever

Guest Echo

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

yah that is a pretty original space shooter idea, nice, I will definitely give another few tries, really wanna see how much it progresses

Guest bitroast

this is awesome. i was playing for a good few minutes, had yellow bursters and layers everywhere. then this red motherfucker comes out of nowhere and destroys my ship into nothing the main little centre bit :(

A got a white one before I knew you could save. Then I got another white one before I knew you couldn't save while using a loaded ship.

Here's the last one I saved. http://www.captainforever.com/captainforever.php?cfe=nqlbqra2lkzwnrzq0xvdaas55gnesqthgzwa23o0wlkakp0ygbrso2gs0v22kksw01qqs0jgne525hluxbyydqw1jtt14ihn2rnuhiuxuoyn1wwkn2pjem2a4uogruyb3oh4wljtppdjhbm4tuhisxcojacxv1bd112gu2rb3llowq2ya0vljbxp

Guest tv_party

I'm not great but if you're up against very powerful dudes you can continuously circle them and let them shoot each other. then hurry and pick up any stuff you can from the destroyed ship.

I tend to put a lot of guns on one side to facilitate this tactic. I've gotten up to seeing white ships this way but I got wasted right after.

I'm not great but if you're up against very powerful dudes you can continuously circle them and let them shoot each other. then hurry and pick up any stuff you can from the destroyed ship.

I tend to put a lot of guns on one side to facilitate this tactic. I've gotten up to seeing white ships this way but I got wasted right after.

This is pretty much what I do. I also try to have a long girder on the opposite side of my weapons so I can turn around, grab a bunch of parts with it and carry em off. And yeah the white guys suck :closedeyes:

Sometimes you can find neutral ships that are really long tetris I blocks with no shielding on the side and hardly any lasers. That way you can just swoop in and blow them away without getting show at.

Archived