IGNORED

old question...

pen1562001

Again, forgive my ignorance as I'm still relatively new around here.

Are there really no track titles for the apparent alternate version of Old Tunes Volume One?

I have a bit of obsessive compulsive going on, and it bothers me that i dont know for sure if what i'm listening to is BOC...but at least the song lengths match :innocent:

I'm getting quite confused trying to download all this new (well, new to me) material. :ermm:

Guest Opoth
Again, forgive my ignorance as I'm still relatively new around here.

Are there really no track titles for the apparent alternate version of Old Tunes Volume One?

No there really aren't track titles, most of the proper files floating around are labelled "AudioTrack01" etc. You'll also notice in a few instances that certain songs on side 1 are repeated on side 2, but are generally longer than the versions on the other side (the longer versions segue into what seems to be a different song within the same track, if that makes sense), so if you run into this, don't be too worried. You'll notice familiar bits, like Finity, House of Abin'Adab, She is P and the end of Sixtyten.

Good point.

I noticed the similarities after a few moments. What amazes me most is that audiotrack10 from the second half is just The Smallest Weird Number in reverse. If I'm listening to the real thing, that means that the song could've sat anywhere from 7-10 years in the vaults until they released Geogaddi.

Unless whoever i downloaded it from is just fucking with me. :phone:

Guest Opoth
Good point.

I noticed the similarities after a few moments. What amazes me most is that audiotrack10 from the second half is just The Smallest Weird Number in reverse

That's the real deal. I'm not surprised that they used it on Geogaddi, MHTRTC has a bunch of random bits from Old Tunes too.

Archived