IGNORED

Naturebot live recordings on Soundcloud

Guest Pleasure Boater

Guest Pleasure Boater

Hey all,

just joined, happy to share.

soundcloud.com/naturebot

I'm based out of Seattle, used to throw a wacky ass braindance monthly (known as Bonkers!) where we had Cylob, Wisp, DJ Stingray, all sorts of amazing people come play over the course of almost 3 years. Anyhow, quit that shit and work on my own music now. I like classic electro sounds, melodic crazy dance music, etc etc. All hardware synths and always looking to play out. Enjoy, dammit.

Cheers!

Ian

Hey all,

just joined, happy to share.

soundcloud.com/naturebot

I'm based out of Seattle, used to throw a wacky ass braindance monthly (known as Bonkers!) where we had Cylob, Wisp, DJ Stingray, all sorts of amazing people come play over the course of almost 3 years. Anyhow, quit that shit and work on my own music now. I like classic electro sounds, melodic crazy dance music, etc etc. All hardware synths and always looking to play out. Enjoy, dammit.

Cheers!

Ian

Much love to the Bonkers crew for making Seattle the braindance capital of America. Those were some amazing shows! Welcome (read the rules), looking forward to listening to your tune(s) tonight.

Guest Pleasure Boater

Ha, that was our plan! Just ran out of money and steam in the process, but glad to know that people appreciated the efforts of Bonkers.

Just put a couple new tracks on the Soundcloud as well, including braindance banger Boatin

Archived