IGNORED

Colton Harris-Moore appreciation thread

Guest Alex C

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/02/12/barefoot.teen.plane.thief/index.html?eref=igoogle_cnn

The kid rules. He's having fun and making the US Govt. look incredibly incompetent. Can't even catch a kid inside their own borders let alone a global manhunt for terrorists.

'He's almost like a feral child'

:lol:

My favourite part is he gets pizza delivered to the woods

interesting guy, but i'm not cheering for him or showing any appreciation for his actions, like the rest of the internet seems to do

come on, we're dealing with a criminally insane (yet very cunning) guy that's ready to kill

Actually a good point. To evade capture and extend his crime-spree this kid may kill someone.

I don't think I'd like to meet the guy as he's probably very paranoid and unstable at the moment. He may be still mostly anonymous, but that fear must have him constantly wired to a dangerous level.

Theoretically, when he's killed someone it'll become far less of a cool story and then there'll be a man-hunt for this guy who has had years of experience living in the wild and travelling incognito.

Still a cool film, but probably not the anti-hero he's been played up to be at the moment.

Actually a good point. To evade capture and extend his crime-spree this kid may kill someone.

i'm told he did steal a gun from the police, leaving a note saying "this is war" or something

yeah, chances are there's going to be a few bullets flying around when he gets caught

Archived