IGNORED

looking for music related blu rays

Guest Z_B_Z

concerts or anything music related.. my tastes are broad, post whatever interests you

ive been looking on amazon but nothing of note so far.. 'the wall' maybe, but thats about it..

concerts or anything music related.. my tastes are broad, post whatever interests you

ive been looking on amazon but nothing of note so far.. 'the wall' maybe, but thats about it..

the iron maiden concert / documentary blu-ray "flight 666" is pretty awesome. inspiring and cool, and if you ever liked maiden, you can't go wrong.

there's a gilmour live two-disc blu-ray i bought for my girlfriend. gilmour on his own always kinda leaves me wishing waters was around, but it's a lot of content and reasonably good.

NIN has a couple of them... we picked one up and watched it but i can't remember which one it was... not bad, but, well, what you'd expect i guess.

rush has the snakes and arrows blu-ray.... worth it for peart's drum solo "die slagwerker" alone.

then there's the elton john 60th one - pretty great if you're a fan.

it's two-pronged shame that there's not more hi-def / surround music content in the world. i guess it's a combo of labels / artists not knowing enough about (or perhaps trusting) the platform, and general consumer disinterest.

it's really a shame that the unwashed masses don't care about quality and the concert / theater experience, because some of these are great, and i'd plonk down cash to see some of my fave acts in hi-def.

c

it's two-pronged shame that there's not more hi-def / surround music content in the world.

really true. theres so much potential in it too.. people need to start releasing albums on blu ray with trippy visuals to go along with the music.. maybe like an album length gantz graf type thing.. id love to see pan sonics 'kuvaputki' in hi def.

thanks for the recommendations.

ive been browsing amazon and these are the ones that have caught my eye so far-

51Jth-LXcbL.jpg

51WXnMyl6CL.jpg

51cjDEwryBL._SS500_.jpg

Archived