IGNORED

A Company called Creative Playthings Was a Preschool

Guest L13

Do all kinds of weird things at the facility somewhere in NEW JERSEY IN LIke 1972

there.jpg

this was the dr that did a lot of the stuff

TED.jpg

As a result of me going public now They attack me at night with sound lasers and EMF weaponry.I have to sleep in tin foil room and wear a special hat from the MCCI control company.When I was little they made me sleep in a wooden strawberry compartment and forced me to be very hot or cold with ice and enemas and colored lights and sound and electric shock to my private areas.They killed animals in front of me and put me in a cage with a monkey who bit and scratched me real bad and told me they would kill my parents if I didn't do everything they said.They did other thing too

creat2.jpg

http://evolverov.com/allaboutbinoculars.mp3

i am sueing so i can get more gear and sample cds though,my lawyer thinks we have a good case

Guest androne

starts out with a good groove, that phasing main synth was a bit too loud for awhile. the overall space-ness and wierdness is very cool.

Guest disco_epilepsy

yeah this definitely has the funk going in multiple directions, you've managed to make badly tuned offbeat synths work very well. some are too loud though

i'm going to keep this track and listen to it sometimes

Guest wasps

+ good track, love the rising synth line through delay, got a deep dreamy, funk thing going on.

– the snare dates it unnecessarily, there's a slightly percussive synth noise that's a touch too high in the mix.

Archived