IGNORED

corn cat / dodeiale official album release thread

Guest Lube Saibot

1. Your need to re-evaluate your drug intake. I've said this before, but your music speaks volumes of someone who simply can't process life normally anymore. Either that or you're borderline retarded\autistic. I'm hoping for the former, there's rehab for that.

2. now how am i gonna listen to it without the crackle? it's part of the fucking song innit?

3. I'm not gonna tl;dr it up criticizing something without ANY merit. Grow a fucking quality control filter in your brain.

4. wtf is "correct" when describing music? even if taken as meaning "academically viable" it's still irrelevant. there's lots of music out there that music theorists would spit on that's fucking kick ass.

5. This is probably the last time i don't just straight up troll you.

6. Yeah yeah we got it, smoke a bowl and close our eyes and lie in bed and wank and fart and whatnot. You've said that about 4 times in each of your million threads about the same thing. It's not helping mate.

7. Bigs seems to like it, why do you fucking care what anybody says.

8. 'Night.

Guest Lube Saibot

in the end i just want to make something mindblowing that makes people take a step back like "wtf." kind of like how i felt when i first heard aphex twin or chemical brothers as a kid.

Yeah man i'm sure Richard was as bad as you are starting out.

1. SMOKE A BOWL

2. CLOSE YOUR EYES

3. WAIT 10 YEARS

4. ???

5. DRUKQS!

Guest Fishtank

Sorry, that something isn't here.

Please start at the beginning and you'll certainly find what you're looking for.

Archived